We often find ourselves in between situations and environments where we start doubting our inner self and start dwelling on the toxicity. Have you ever found yourself in a situation where the world is against you for being who you are? By gaslighting you and projecting their insecurities onto you.
Well, if you did. Stan your ground and keep believing in your actions. Reactions are not your responsibility. Before I share the signs, remember we are not here to hate someone or judge anyone for their deeds. Remember we all are fighting our inner battles. But that doesn’t mean you get stuck in some miserable state too.
- You find yourself in between conversations that don’t serve any purpose in your life.
- People often drag you into conversations where they wanna take advantage via using your name.
- Everybody talks about each other at their back, which will eventually engulf you into doing it too. Beware, if you start finding yourself indulging in gossip.
- Nobody likes each other but pretends to be in love with each other. Dammann! The fake laughs! Phewww!!
- No confrontations just assumptions.
- You feel you’re energy is draining thinking about visiting the place where you’re stuck in toxicity. It can be home, office, school, gym anything tbh.
- Mood swings, anger for no reason, insomnia, disturbed digestion due to stress, and anxiety are some of the symptoms that our human body warns about when our emotional body is sufferings.
Listen, if you resonate with any of the above-mentioned reasons, all I want you to do is sit back and take a deep breath. HMMMM..
Now plug in your ear pods or play some music that calms you. “You feel like crying, we do that here”. “You feel like dancing, shouting, laughing, however you release your stress.” Follow the activity.
Remember human life is not meant for suffering. We are here to enjoy our lives and learn our lessons. You need to understand the power of letting go.
Don’t stress jus refresh!Tweet